Book your stay with absolute peace of mind
Health and safety measures
We understand in the current situation, travelling away from home can be a concern and booking your ski vacation could be stressful. With this on mind, we have amended our cancelation policy to let you book your stay with us with confidence.
Flexible cancelation policy
Our Agency undertakes to reimburse all of the sums paid in the cases exhaustively listed below:
- Production of a medical certificate stipulating that one of the participants in the stay named during the reservation has been infected by COVID19 within 14 days of arrival.
- Production of proof from the airline stating that travel booked to come to the destination ski resort is not possible due to Covid19.
- Travel restriction in progress in the region of the residence address given at the time of booking (travel ban, return quarantine greater than 48h00). The level of restrictions must appear on the ambafrance.org, diplomatie
.gouv.fr and interieur.gouv.fr websites at the time of the cancellation request.
- Access restriction to the destination ski resort. The level of restrictions must appear on the ambafrance.org, diplomatie
.gouv.fr and interieur.gouv.fr websites at the time of the cancellation request
- Permanent administrative closure of ski lifts.
Please find our full Terms & Conditions.
OUR STAFF, OUR PREMISES & YOUR WELCOME
Our commitment to hygiene and sanitation has mobilized our team to strengthen our health safety protocols.
- We are all equipped with masks and protection against the virus spread
- We are all equipped with alcohol-based hand sanitizer gel
- Social distancing measures compliance
- Hand sanitizer gel provision
- Health and safety information and protocols displaying in several languages
- We will welcome one person at a time. Masks are compulsory within the chalet.
- Staggered arrivals.
- All of the keys will be disinfected between each guests' departure and arrival.
- Prefer contacts by email or phone if you have any request or complaint during your stay.
An email will be sent to you one week before your arrival to welcome you in the best possible way.
Strengthened cleaning measures
Our cleaning staff is trained to apply the strengthened health and cleaning protocols recommended by the F.N.A.I.M.:
- Room ventilation 15 to 30 minutes according to the apartment size. We ask our guests to leave the windows open before our cleaning staff arrives.
- Surface cleaning before disinfection.
- Disinfection of floors, terraces, balconies and contact surfaces using approved disinfectant detergent products.
- Sheets and towels of each apartment are stored in individual bags and sent to the laundry for a 60°C washing or more.
- Dishes are cleaned at a minimum temperature of 60°C. We kindly ask our guests to always use the dishwasher at this minimum temperature.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Contact us and book your stay with confidence.