Book your stay with absolute peace of mind
Health and safety measures
We understand in the current situation, travelling away from home can be a concern and booking your ski vacation could be stressful. With this on mind, we have amended our cancelation policy to let you book your stay with us with confidence.
Flexible cancelation policy
In view of the current health crisis, and in order to enable you to organize your next stay with complete peace of mind, chalet Les Neiges Éternelles will exceptionally deviate from its general booking conditions for every booking made before the 31st of May 2022 for the 4 cases below:
- Production of proof from the airline stating that travel booked to come to the destination ski resort is not possible due to Covid19.
- Travel restriction in progress in the region of the residence address given at the time of booking (travel ban, entry or return quarantine greater than 48h00). The reimbursement of your stay shall only be made if these restrictions concern the booked period and they must appear on the official websites of the French Government or of the Government of the home country of the Tenant, that is stated on the rental contract.
- Access restriction to the destination ski resort. The reimbursement of your stay shall only be made if the level of these restrictions appear on the official website of the Savoie prefecture for the relevant period. www.savoie.gouv.fr/
- Permanent administrative closure of ski lifts due to Covid19. The reimbursement of your stay shall only be made if the level of these restrictions appear on the official website of the Savoie prefecture for the relevant period www.savoie.gouv.fr/, or the ski lift company website for the relevant period.
In all these cases, our Agency will reimburse all of the sums paid (excluding the insurance), minus a deduction of 2% of the total price of the stay to cover the administrative and banking costs incurred by the Agency in opening and closing the file.
For any other cause of cancellation including the infection by Covid19 of one the participants in the stay named during the reservation , we offer you at a very modest cost, extra insurance that we strongly urge you to take out at the time of booking.
However, we ask our customers to pay attention to the following point regarding the persistence of the pandemic situation:
The French Government decided on the 6th of November 2021 that wearing a mask will be compulsory in the ski lift queues and that the health pass will also become compulsory if the national incidence rate increases.
It is strongly advised to take the necessary measures to obtain this health pass, knowing that neither the insurance we offer nor Chalet Time Immobilier would reimburse cancellations or loss of use resulting from its absence.
Please find our full Terms & Conditions.
OUR STAFF, OUR PREMISES & YOUR WELCOME
Our commitment to hygiene and sanitation has mobilized our team to strengthen our health safety protocols.
- We are all equipped with masks and protection against the virus spread
-We are all equipped with alcohol-based hand sanitizer gel
-Social distancing measures compliance
-Hand sanitizer gel provision
-Health and safety information and protocols displaying in several languages
-We will welcome one person at a time. Masks are compulsory within the chalet.
-All of the keys will be disinfected between each guests' departure and arrival.
-Prefer contacts by email or phone if you have any request or complaint during your stay.
An email will be sent to you one week before your arrival to welcome you in the best possible way.
Strengthened cleaning measures
Our cleaning staff is trained to apply the strengthened health and cleaning protocols recommended by the F.N.A.I.M.:
-Room ventilation 15 to 30 minutes according to the apartment size. We ask our guests to leave the windows open before our cleaning staff arrives.
-Surface cleaning before disinfection.
-Disinfection of floors, terraces, balconies and contact surfaces using approved disinfectant detergent products.
-Sheets and towels of each apartment are stored in individual bags and sent to the laundry for a 60°C washing or more.
-Dishes are cleaned at a minimum temperature of 60°C. We kindly ask our guests to always use the dishwasher at this minimum temperature.
Every effort has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. Contact us and book your stay with confidence.